Barcode Printer Zebra RZ600
The RZ600 offers companies around the globe a rugged, metal-cased printer/encoder to help meet closed-loop RFID tagging needs as well as manage RFID-compliant logistical initiatives. Zebra's UHF RZ600 combines printing/encoding of smaller smart labels (with 25 mm spacing), rugged reliability and the flexibility of many options to meet supply chain and business improvement applications in most manufacturing/warehouse and business environments. The RZ600 complies with EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-06C) standards and offers an enhanced range of RFID power settings to allow for support of current RFID tags-while providing support for future RFID protocols. Price-performance leadership, enhanced productivity, many connectivity choices, and multi-language font support make the easy-to-use RZ600 universally beneficial across retail, supply chain, shipping, warehousing and manufacturing industries.
- Integrated UHF Reader/Encoder supports EPC Gen2 (ISO18000-06C)
- RFID processes optimized for fastest label throughput
- RFID ZPL Commands allow ease of RFID setup with maximum flexibility.
- RFID Counters keep track of good and bad labels.
- Variable RFID power settings for both read and write allows maximum flexibility to adjust for current and future inlays sizes and protocols.